top of page
All archers are required to read and sign a liability waiver before shooting/throwing privileges are granted. Guests must be 18 and up to sign a waiver; under 18 requires a guardian to sign for them.
1) Obey the instructions of the Range Officer and/or Gotham Archery Baton Rouge staff at all times.
2) Absolutely NO RUNNING and NO HORSEPLAY allowed at any time.
3) Persons under the influence of alcohol/drugs are prohibited from utilizing Gotham Archery Baton Rouge facilities; Persons taking medication that may create a dangerous situation will be restricted. Your doctor should make the decision on whether or not you are physically able to participate in the sport.
4) All injuries and/or safety violations must be immediately reported to Gotham Archery staff.
5) Parents bringing in participants under the age of 18 shall supervise their children at all times. There are numerous hazards at an archery range, and by bringing in an underage spectator you agree to take full responsibility.
6) All lanes are one per person (no lane-sharing) and arrows nocked only at the line when permitted when the line is "live."
7) If arrow is on bow, arrow must always be pointed downrange.
8) NEVER walk past the shooting line while the line is live / ANYONE has an arrow nocked; line can only be crossed once the Range Officer has indicated it is safe to do so.
9) If the Range Officer calls an immediate stop / “Bows Down” immediately quiver any arrows in hand. If you have an arrow
on your bow DO NOT FIRE.
10) Only aim at archery backstops; any individuals intentionally targeting lights, side‐ walls, etc shall be immediately ejected without refund.
11) Gotham Archery Baton Rouge reserves the right to eject and/or ban any participants they deem to be causing a disturbance and/or
safety violation WITHOUT REFUND.
12) Broadheads/judo-points/blunts/etc tips are prohibited.
13) Always practice good sportsmanship and use common sense safety.
OUTSIDE COACHING AND SOLICITATION IS PROHIBITED: Please realize we do not know who you are nor your background in archery. Prohibiting outside coaching is NOT us indicating that you are "not" a great archer, but rather us reducing business liability. All our staff undergo background checks and mandatory training. Unauthorized solicitation is also prohibited (and just plain rude... you don't see Walmart walking into Target to sell their goods).
bottom of page